One of the perks at my job is a yoga class twice monthly and I love our yoga teacher for her insistence on good practices. At the start of every session, we set our intentions for the class. I particularly love this component because it allows me to feel connected to myself and how I’m feeling (a check-in of sorts). After this, the
torture workout begins. 🙂
Anyway this week’s theme has been gratitude. Here are some things I’m grateful for:
- Gratitude that I’ve made huge strides in my personal health journey (some day, I’ll write about this but I’m too chicken to pen this under my real name).
- Gratitude that I work with people that I enjoy being around and gratitude that they share the same sentiment!
- Gratitude that I’ll be done with my student loans in less than a month! Freeing up that cash-flow feels wonderful. Thanks to a combination of bonuses and savings, I paid down almost $40,000 in less than 3.5 years. Yeah, I get to toot my horn a little bit here. 🙂 Next up, killing the car debt (own a hair over $6, 000 on this asset).
- Gratitude that I have pretty good health insurance to handle some upcoming events in this calendar year.
- Gratitude that I have the support of M, his family, and of course my family
In short, my heart is full!